LAHS Alumni Association
The Lewisburg Area High School Alumni Association received their Articles of Incorporation January 16, 1990. The purpose of the organization is:
- To encourage and cultivate communication, social activity and good fellowship among the alumni and friends of Lewisburg Area High School
- To maintain and promote the loyalty of its alumni and friends to Lewisburg Area High School
- To promote the interests of Lewisburg Area High School generally.
The Alumni Association is organized and operated exclusively for the social and civic purposes stated above.
The following persons are eligible for membership:
- Graduates of LAHS
- Former students of LAHS whose classes have graduated
- Parents or guardian of present LAHS students
- Past or present members of the faculty and staff of LAHS
- Honorary members as appointed by the Board of Directors
- All members of the Board of Directors of the Alumni Association
- Friends of LAHS
We collect annual voluntary dues (for the calendar year) of $10. Lifetime memberships are also available at $100.
The Board meets the 4th Thursday of the month, with the exception of November and December, when one meeting is held at the discretion of the President.